Forum topic

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Maurizio San's picture
Maurizio San
Last seen: 5 months 2 weeks ago
Joined: 11/09/2017 - 09:19
How to come to agreement?

Hi guys, I have such a question for everyone. And I would very much like you to write what you think about this. I now have such a problem. I, with my current partner, can not decide how to have a child, that is, to adopt or resort to the help of a surrogate motherhood agency. I tend to surrogate motherhood, but my partner wants to adopt a child, since he does not tell me, but says that he has bad genes and maybe will give them to the child. How to be? Maybe in the future we'll have a second child, but I'm not sure. And then the second we would adopt, but he is against, how to come to an agreement ?!

No votes yet
Valeos's picture
Last seen: 4 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 11/23/2017 - 11:52
How to come to agreement?

Hello. How are you. Hi Mauro. I see that your business is not going well. Perhaps by this point you have already reached agreement and agreed. Since making a decision to have a child is very responsible and it is right that this matter cares you about this. I do not know how to help you, my friend. Someone will have to compromise. Otherwise, I do not see any other option. Is that really listen to your partner and so to say to enter into his position and try to understand.))

No votes yet
Michael1585's picture
Last seen: 4 months 3 days ago
Joined: 09/28/2017 - 19:06
How to come to agreement?

If to be honest, I don't consider it to be a problem at all. If you want to have a chield with the help of the surrogacy programm, the father of your future baby can become not only your partner but you as well. But if you want him to be the father of your chield, than you should have a talk with him and get to know the reason of his refusal. If he really has bad genes, but I don't think that he knows that for sure, than you may go t the hospital and to make the analysis. Don't be affraid of that. But if your partner just don't want to have children, so than it is a bigger problem and you should solve it together. Dn't be upset even if the genes of yur partner are really bad, you can always adopt a little chield and be happy.

No votes yet
Last seen: 3 months 3 weeks ago
Joined: 01/16/2018 - 18:09
How to come to agreement?

Well, if your partner doesn't want to be the biological father, than you can become the biological father of the chield. I don't think that it is aproblem. Or if you want him to be the father, than first of all you should talk to him. Make him explane what a desease his relative has and why he thinks that he has it also. I think that you should go to a doctor to make analysis. Tha fact that his relative has this desease, doesn't meen that he has it also.

No votes yet
IamJack's picture
Last seen: 3 months 5 days ago
Joined: 01/21/2018 - 21:07
I don't see a problem here at

I don't see a problem here at all. if your partner has bad genes, you may just use your sperm to fertilize a donor egg. As for surrogate, yeah ... you should try your best to find a good agency or a good woman who will agree to help you become fathers. Adoption is also a good variant, but it will be better for you if you adopt a newborn baby or a toddler. Teens may not agree to live with homosexual couple. If I were you, I would certainly try surrogacy as I want to become a real father. I would offer my beloved to have two children and use sperm of me and him to concieve these children. I think you should stop quarreling and start talking only in such way you'll be able to solve this problem...

No votes yet