I have heard some facts about the usefulness of cardio exercise for recovery. After the exercise of power is desirable to work out on the cardio machines. Cardio exercises after training needed to rest and relax the muscles, it also helps restore your circulation. Try to walk on a treadmill or ride a stationary bike with a low resistance for 10-15 minutes after your workout. During these exercises, you should not intensively, because the purpose of these sessions is relaxation and rest for muscles. I also can not explain the connection. But in any case, it helps to recover a bit faster after another workout for me.
Perhaps someone from the guys here have talked about it, but first of all I believe that water and sports drinks can help to recover after a hard workout more quickly. Since the human body is 85% water, it is logical that its regular replenishment requires special attention. Unfortunately, few people are aware of it, and those who do not attach importance water wonder the emergence of various ailments, including obesity. The body is trying to suggest to you about the lack of fluid, but not everyone understands these signals. I think this is one of the most important rules that we must remember.
Proteins and sports nutrition is also important and necessary if we are to get a result because of our training in the gym. Time muscle recovery after exercise depends on many factors. The main ones are the proteins. Proteins - the building blocks for muscles, so it is very important that the diet consisted of 30% of the protein. One of the effective ways of getting enough protein - a sports nutrition. Typically, food consisting of whey protein or amino acid is taken before and after exercise. But you can make your own schedule. It must be understood that after exercise the muscles need protein as well as the need of water, a man walking in the desert.
The ice bath or a cold shower, I heard that such measures can significantly speed up the recovery of your muscles after a workout. Perhaps you have heard of such a thing as an ice bath. This method actually reduces inflammation and muscle pain. How it works? The fact is that the ice cold water and dispersed blood. And is actively flowing through the blood vessels kicks lactic acid accumulated after an intense workout. In this case, lactic acid plays a role waste inhibits the muscles, so it is very important to effectively get rid of it. Incidentally, the lactic acid may also be reduced by a bath or sauna.
Rest for rapid muscle recovery means no less than water or a cold shower. The concept of vacation I include quality sleep (8 hours) and long enough to restore each muscle group (at least 2 days). No wonder the training broken down into a few days a week. One day, chest, legs the next day, etc. The only way you can effectively restore, strengthen and increase muscle. Keeping at least three ways, and they are actually more than five, you can minimize the pain and speed up recovery time. I am sure that 90% of people wanted to spit on what is written here, but the other 10%, I hope, take into account all the nuances, if you want to achieve results.
First of all, we must examine the phase of recovery after a heavy load for our body. The phase of the delayed recovery is very important. Let me explain in your own words. At this stage, the body tends to absorb proteins and other nutrients that tries to restore the water balance. In the digestive system begin to absorb nutrients that go into the construction and restoration of damaged cells. During this period, you need to replenish your body with proteins and mineral complex (vitamins A, C, E). Therefore, if we want to speed up recovery after exercise, we have to take a maximum of vitamins and all necessary substances.
Hello people. I try not to make big breaks between training sessions, but there are situations that do not depend on us. It was several times in my life when I was just taking a vacation and resting a couple of weeks from work and from gym classes, respectively. But when I came back, I felt only a little tension in my muscles and a little pain. But one day I was severely injured and spent in bed for almost a month and a half and then I was already recovering for a long time, my muscles ached, but this is a pleasant pain for me. It should be so. Gradually returned to the system.
We are a web development team with a concentration on open-source Content Management Systems (CMS), especially Drupal.
We provide web services from small products: Drupal themes, modules...